12.06.2010

Counting Down to Christmas Day 4








Today we were supposed to go and get a tree and so we set out in our boots to find the perfect tree. Alas, we were not very happy with the choices. Every year we talk about the pros and cons of getting an artificial tree and this year the pro seemed to outweigh the cons and so we went for it. We found this 9ft tall beauty at Lowes. I made Brian take a picture of us with our new tree, because every tree deserves a story.  Let me tell you artificial trees are NOT easier than the real thing to set up, it took us forever to fluff the branches and string the lights. Ellie has named our new tree Spike, and after all the holes in my arm from putting the lights on, I think it is a MOST appropriate name.  For the sake of memories I am including a collage of all the years we have gone and purchase the real deal. From before kids to now! Enjoy

No comments:

Older Posts

Search Still Not So Graceful