12.13.2010

Counting Down to Christmas Day 11

Today we went to an Annual Christmas party it was so much fun as usual. I loved watching the boys running around with their toy swords, it was like a scene out of a holiday book or movie. Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture... (sad)! We left earlier than usual because my former stepmom Lori and my brother Tommy delivered a bed for us that we found on Craigslist. Two years ago Ellie got her Auntie Rachel's old bed and it has worked fine for her, but it recently broke so when I saw this bed for such a great deal I had to get it!!! I think you will agree that it looks perfect in her room!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic! Even better, she looks like she's enjoying it. Thanks for including Tommy and I in the process--we had fun together on the adventure of getting the bed set to you. :-) (nice legs, B!)
Lori

Older Posts

Search Still Not So Graceful