11.24.2009

My husband is so sweet

I found these photos on my camera yesterday. Brian found this cute turkey project for kids on the internet and he helped Ellie do it while watching football on Saturday. He even got out the art supplies all by himself!!! I am so lucky. I was upstairs working on Christmas crafts. He even got out one of his old t-shirts for her to wear as a smock. The final product was a turkey, these are his "feathers." He even thought to take pictures... seriously how could I not be head over heels for a guy like that!



2 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

She looks so cute in that shirt. That is so sweet that Brian would do the art project with her. What an awesome dad :)

gojirama said...

The pictures and thoughtfullness are both priceless!

Search Still Not So Graceful