11.01.2009

Runaway Bride



After three tries and quite the struggle Ellie landed on this outfit to wear to preschool for their Halloween Party. First, she wanted to be a princess, but the dress was too scratchy. Then, she wanted to be a fairy but that costume was too skimpy and I wanted her to wear legging and a leotard underneath, which she refused to do. At one point she wanted to be a fairy detective with a giant magnifying glass. Of course a bride is a good option too!!! Finally, she decided that the bride costume was the best. It took a lot of work convincing her that I should fix her hair up pretty and that she should wear a veil. I finally showed her a picture of our wedding and after that she was sold. To top it off I let her wear the necklace I wore on my wedding day, costume jewelry, but special none the less.

No comments:

Search Still Not So Graceful