9.01.2009

Decorating the Princess House

When Ellie woke up from her nap yesterday I had this "princess house" cut out and ready for her to paint. She literally squealed with delight! Today we went to a bouncy place. I thought it would wear her out and she would take a good nap... two hours later guess who is refusing to sleep! A little too exciting I guess.

Watching sister paint the princess house... happy as usual (well until dinnertime, that is when he is fussiest).
A very patriotic princess house.

1 comment:

Ariana Sullivan said...

He is so so so cute!!! I am SO excited to see your kids!! I haven't seen Ellie since she was a baby!
I'm not just saying this because I'm his aunt, he is the most adorable baby!!
Do you get compliments on him constantly??

Isn't it so awesome that a box can make such a great activity? A box. And we spend money left and right on toys because?? lol

I'm excited to see Ellie and my girls get a chance to actually meet each other. Brooklyn is going to be all over her.

Search Still Not So Graceful