9.04.2009

The creative me comes out in the form of new nursing cover!


After buying my first nursing cover from Bebe Au Lait for $30 I decided to try my hand at making a nursing cover using fabric and supplies I already had at home! So this is my final product it turned out great I think and best of all it was free! Here I am modeling look number one. I added embellishments to this side to cover up a spot where I accidently cut the fabric (grrr)!


Look number two!


Here is a close up of some embellishments I added to one side for fun and also the fabric on each side!


I want to make this project completely from things I already had in our house. I used a piece of tough plastic from a plastic box in our recycling pile for the boning so that I can peak at Ian when he is nursing. I used toy rings instead of D rings from the craft store, they work great and they were free!

You can also attach toys to the rings and use it as a tummy time blanket!

1 comment:

Ariana Sullivan said...

I had no idea how crafty you were! Are you self taught with sewing?
It's SO cool that it doubles as a tummy time blanket.

Search Still Not So Graceful