7.27.2008

MoMmY i'M A pRiNcEsS

This scene usually starts with, "Mommy can you help me put on my princess dress, so I can be a princess?" Then it goes, "Mommy, I need my princess tiaaaaraa (emphasis on the ara)." Finally, "Mommy, I need my wand. Do you know where my wand is?" She got this princess dress from our family in Texas (My sister). Her cousin has one just like it. She loves this dress. She turns in circles and dances on tiptoe.

This "princess bed" was a hand-me-down from a neighbor girl. I often find Ellie curled up in her "princess bed" with Geeky and Na Na, she says, "I'm taking a nap." Then steals a pillow from a nearby chair.




1 comment:

Ariana Sullivan said...

Oh I so wish I could be around her! I'm so sad I miss seeing her grow up. I'm around so many neices and nephews here and it makes the knowing what I'm missing with Ellie all the worse.

I bet my girls would ADORE her. It's going to be fun seeing how their relationship is when I visit and they're all older.

Search Still Not So Graceful