8.11.2008

McCall, Idaho


Dear Denise, Lenny, and Abbey.... We miss you already!

Got Pedicure???

Oh-mi-gosh !!! I am having SOOOO much fun at the beach on the Lake...
Building castles and wading in the water.


A surprise birthday party for Denise, it wasn't her birthday,
but she had one this summer!

Twins???
My good friend Denise organized a summer weekend getaway at her in-laws cabin in McCall, Idaho. Their daughter Abbey is only few weeks younger than Ellie and they got along famously (for two two-year-olds) all weekend. These are some of our favorite moments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

Ariana Sullivan said...

Wow, you and Ellie are so pretty!

I love how the girls had matching sunglasses and you and your friend had matching shirts.

That picture of you and Brian kissing is so cute!

G'ma D said...

I Love McCall, Id. it is the first place we used to stop driving from Utah to Wash. Do you even remember that?

This is too cute, the kids look like they are future "Best buds".

That is a pretty romantic shot of you and Brian too, woo hoo!

This is what summer SHOULD be all about!

I love you~Mom

G'ma D said...

I am using your blog to see if my new name left is Grandma D...humor me, ok?!

Anonymous said...

We love the beach pictures, especially the one of Ellie walking away in the sand. It reminds us of "Footprints In the Sand". Poppa & Grandma Sue

Search Still Not So Graceful