10.12.2007

We're falling for Fall!




My favorite time of year... After two attempts I finally got some oh-so-cute pictures of Ellie playing in the leaves! I had to bribe her with a safety pop. Which Rocky promptly stole and ate!


Brian raked the leaves into big piles. Elliette did not need to be shown what we do with a big pile of leaves. She jumped right in.


No afternoon in the yard would be complete without dowsing ourselves with water from the doggy dish. She actually clapped and said, "yeah!" after doing this.









2 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

Oh my gosh!! She's so so cute! I love fall pictures; I'm so jealous of the beautiful colors there :(

I love how you did her hair and I love her cute little sweater.
It cracks me up that Rocky ate her lollipop and that she dumped his water out on herself :D

Anonymous said...

I check your blog just the same as Tiffany's so I was super excited to see pictures of Ellie here! MY favorite time of the year is Fall toooo! She looks like sunshine in the middle of all the rain we have been having with her sweet smile & bright orange sweater, just perfect! Fun day and she seemed okay to share her lollipop with Rocky! Too funny! Pleeeeze keep up with picture if you can. I know it is harder for you because you teach but they are adorable! We came back last night from Hawaii to rain! How fitting, but this cute picture of Ellie cheers me right up. I love the pics on Tiffany's blogsite too! Have a great time, hope to see you real soon! Grandma "D" (and mom)

Search Still Not So Graceful